? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Your love is My drug (by Ke$ha)

HEY STARZ!!!! How are you doing in the night sky?? XD I like this one song.... by Ke$ha , Your Love is My Drug.... here are the lyrics...

Maybe I just need some rehab
Or maybe just need some sleep
I've got a sick obsession
I'm seeing it in my dreams

I'm looking down every alley
I'm making us desperate calls
I'm staying up all night hoping
Hittin' my head against the wall

{Bridge}
What you've got boy
Is hard to find
I think about it all the time
I'm all strung out my heart is fried
I just can't get you of my mind

{Chorus}
Because your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love, your love, your love
I said your love, your love, your love, is my drug
Your love, your love, your love

Won't listen to any advice
My momma's telling me I should think twice
But love to my own devices
I'm addicted it's a crisis

My friends' think I've gone crazy
My judgements gettin' kinda hazy
My esteem's gonna be affected
If I keep it up like a lovesick Crackhead

{Bridge}

{Chorus}

I don't care what people say
The rush is worth the price I pay
I get so high when you're with me
But crash and crave you when you leave

Hey, So I gotta question
Do you wanna have a slumber party in my basement
Do I make your heart beat like an 808 drum
Is my love your drug?(5x)

{Chorus} (2x)

Hey, Hey
So your love your love your love
Is my drug
I like your beard (?)

LOL so addicted to the song! Will do Telephone lyrics in another post. Adios amigos!

0 comments: